TOPページへ! 

星野文昭さんのトルコ労働者の詩への返信
 2015年12月UID-DER(トルコ 国際労働者連帯協会)から送られた詩への返信
     トルコからの詩と手紙はこちらから
                         UID-DER(トルコ 国際労働者連帯協会) のホームページ

◆トルコの詩への返信

私と暁子の40年の闘いを真正面から受け止めてくれていることに深く感動し、励まされています。
 あなたが、これまで出会ったことがないという私の絵の色彩は、あなたが「暗闇の中に光る抵抗の炎だ」と言うように、人のもつ力・労働者がもつ力、そして自然そのものがもつ力に対する全面的な信頼と、そのことによる希望の光なのです。

あなたが言うように、「抑圧者の迫害、強搾取者への解答は、私たちになされたものの4千万[40ミリオン=40百万]倍にも値」します。それは,全ての労働者人民の団結した力で,彼らを打倒し、彼らの搾取の下にあった、本来、人間の全活動を豊かに発展する根幹である人間労働と、その担い手である労働者の解放をかちとることによって、全ての人間が人間らしく生きる人間の全活動を解放し、どこまでも豊かに発展していくものとしてあるからです。そのようなものとして、私たちの心と闘いは研ぎ澄まされ、団結も研ぎ澄まされ、人間性、共同性、創造性は研ぎ澄まされるものとしてあります。
 そして、あなたも言うように、この全世界の労働者人民の全面的な普遍的な人間性を解放する闘いは、怪物のようにも見える支配者の力を錆びさせ、腐敗させ打倒し、歴史の屑かごに捨て去るのです。
 労働者人民が主人公となる社会が開花する時、「私たちとその子供の解放のために闘う私たちのたたかい」が、「その時に語る価値のある唯一のことであることを知る」にちがいない。と、私もそう思います。

あなたからの国境を越え、海を越えたエールは、私たちが一つの敵=資本家・支配階級、一つの攻撃=戦争と新自由主義(搾取と貧困)と闘う一つの階級、労働者階級であり、一つの心、一つの希望であること。本来の、労働者の自己解放と人間解放のために、一つに団結する階級であることを心から実感できるものでした。
 資本が労働者人民からの搾取の末に手に余る過剰資本を抱え込み、大恐慌を引き起こし、資本・国家間の争闘戦を戦争にまで行き着かせ、戦争と新自由主義によって労働者人民をさらに犠牲にし、命を奪うことに対して、全世界の労働者人民が団結し闘い、自国の資本家・支配階級を打倒しようとしています。資本家・迫害者のための社会から、労働者人民の社会を実現する闘いの世界的な渦中にあるトルコの労働者人民と共に、この国際的な闘いを、日本と全世界の労働者人民と団結して、勝利まで闘うことを誓います。
 1970年当時の青年労働者・学生が立ちあがった日本での闘いは、帝国主義のベトナム・アジア―中東での侵略戦争に対して立ちあがった全世界の労働者人民と連帯し団結した闘いとして、資本主義・帝国主義を打倒し、労働者自己解放をかちとり、人間の普遍的解放をかちとっていこうというものでした。すなわち、帝国主義の戦争と搾取・抑圧の強まりに対する広汎な労働者人民の怒り・決起と結合して、スターリン主義や体制内派のクビキを断って、労働者自己解放の根底的な力・団結を発展することによって帝国主義を打倒し、プロレタリア世界革命を切り開いていこうという闘いでした。今日まで、私たちはこの闘いを、あらゆる弾圧・困難をのりこえて継続し発展させることによって勝利の展望をかちとっているのです。
 この闘いに自己の体制の崩壊を恐れた権力は、凶暴な弾圧によって闘いを圧殺しようと、その代表的な弾圧として無実を百も承知の上で私への無期41年投獄を強いているのです。しかし、この弾圧は、労働者人民の戦争と搾取・抑圧からの解放という圧倒的な正義を圧殺しようという、天にツバを吐く不正義そのものであり、全ての労働者人民が怒り、弾劾し、それを許さないために立ちあがり、その闘いによって必ず打ち砕くことができるものです。権力自身が私の無実を百も承知しながら無期・41年投獄していることが、さらに労働者人民の怒りをかきたて、敵を叩き潰す、それが可能であり、弾圧を打ち砕き勝利していく力を私たちは手にしています。
 一つは、自らの人間性に依拠することによって。一つは団結に依拠することによって、そして、それら全てを共有して生き闘う暁子との愛と絆によって。

世界の上位62人の資産が下位36億人の資産に相当すると発表されました。1%の資本家が99%の労働者人民から搾取している結果です。そしてこの1%の搾取者は99%から搾取し、支配・抑圧し、戦争と新自由主義によって人間労働も人間社会も破壊し、生活、生命の全てを奪おうとしています。
 これに対し、人間労働を担い、人間社会を担っている労働者人民が国境を越え団結し立ちあがり闘えば、自国と全ての資本家・支配階級・権力を倒すことができます。そして労働者人民の手に全てを奪い返し、誰もが人間らしく生きられる人間本来の社会を実現し発展させることができます。
 そのために固く団結し、闘い勝利しましょう。

I was deeply moved and encouraged by your recognition of Akiko’s and my 40-year struggle.
You describe “the feast of colors” in my paintings as being like you’ve “never come across” and the “blaze of resistance illuminating the darkness.” Indeed, the colors show my total trust in the power of humanity, workers, and nature, and the light of hope that shines from this. As you write, this “response to the exploitation and the oppressors’ persecution pays forty million times for the wrongs” done to us. It is the power of all workers united together that vanquishes them, with the liberation of human labour, which lies at the heart of fully developing all human activities and exists at the bottom of their exploitation, and the leaders of this, the workers, which liberates all the activities of humanity and develops them as fully as we can imagine. My heart and struggle has been honed like this, whetting solidarity, humanity, cooperation, and creativity. As you write, the struggle to completely liberate universal humanity of all workers and peoples in the world rots and rusts the power of the monstrous rulers, overthrowing and discarding them in the garbage bin of history.
When society flourishes with the workers as leaders, our struggle for the emancipation for our children and us will be the only thing worth mentioning.
Your message of support coming to me from across borders and seas unites us into a single heart and hope, a single working class fighting the same enemy of the capitalists and the ruling class, and the same attacks of war and neoliberalism (exploitation and poverty). I could sense in my heart how we are one united class for self-emancipation of the worker and for the liberation of all humanity.
As a result of exploiting workers, capitalism had too much surplus and caused the Great Depression, leading to war between capitalist states, bringing further suffering to workers through war and neoliberalism. Workers all over the world are uniting to fight these attempts to take away their lives, striving to crush the capitalists and ruling class of their countries. Alongside the workers of Turkey in this worldwide maelstrom fighting to realize a workers’ society out of the society of the capitalists and the oppressors, I vow to keep fighting in this international struggle in solidarity with workers from Japan and around the world.
The struggle in Japan in 1970 when the youth workers and students rose up was a struggle to unite with the workers all over the world rising up against the incursions of imperialism in Vietnam, Asia and the Middle East, striving to crush capitalism and imperialism, and achieve the self-emancipation of the worker and universal liberation of humanity. It was an alliance of the far-reaching anger and uprising workers against the wars of imperialism, and against exploitation and oppression. It was an alliance that rejected the yoke of Stalinism and the establishment factions, and aimed to topple imperialism through the development of solidarity and the fundamental power of workers’ self-emancipation, and launch a world revolution of the proletariat. Our struggle has continued until today, overcoming all manner of oppression and difficulty to achieve the hope of victory through its evolution.
The authorities have become fearful of the collapse of their system through our struggle, and so attempt to crush us through their violent oppression. As an example of this, they have imposed 41 years of imprisonment on me from a full-life sentence in spite of knowing that I am innocent.
However, this oppression is an injustice that will fail, attempting to stifle the overwhelming righteousness that is the liberation of the workers from warfare, exploitation and oppression. Workers everywhere are angry, impeaching and rise up to resist this. Through their struggle we can certainly smash the oppressors.
The state knows that I am innocent and yet imposes 41 years of imprisonment and a full-life sentence on me. This further angers the workers, giving us the power to crush our enemies and win our victory by smashing the oppression. This is achieved through my own humanity and through solidarity, and through the bonds of love with Akiko who has shared all of my struggle.
It was announced that the wealth of the 62 richest people in the world is equivalent to the wealth of the bottom 3.6 billion. This is the result of the 1% exploiting the 99%. This 1% exploits the 99%; it rules and oppresses. It destroys humanity and society through warfare and neoliberalism, and is attempting to seize all life. If the workers who support society rise up and unite, they can overthrow the capitalists, ruling classes, and governments of their countries and all others. When everything has been taken back and returned to the hands of the workers, then we will be able to realize a future society where everyone can live in ways fit for humanity. Let’s unite together and fight!

画像をダウンロードするには、ここを右クリックします。プライバシー保護を促進するため、この画像はインターネットから自動的にダウンロードされません。